Dear friend, I am Fuyang Liu – a Chinese engineer working in Denmark. I deal with simulation software everyday, doing acoustic, flow and structure simulation and modeling to make sure a certain design of a product (such as an exhaustion system) is robust before its prototype is made.
Years ago as a student I learned many different things from applied physics to advanced programming and still I am interested in varieties of things related with it. I will try to make a very short list below so you will know me well fast:
- My home town is called Taiyuan in China
- I graduated from SDU in 2012
- Previously I worked as a programmer at Perficient for a year
- Now I am an engineer at Dinex
- I am a fan of Google, COMSOL, Matlab, KhanAcademy, edX.
- Some of my favorite places to travel are Norway, Madeira and Poland … (of course there’s China and USA but they are just too big to describe here…)
- The most useful equations/theorems in life I think are Euler’s formula, Bayes’ theorem, Occam’s razor and …? (You suggest me one?)
- I like these YouTube channels: MinutePhysics, Veritasium
- I like good quality speakers or headphones. I don’t think I am a typical audiophile but I am trying to DIY a O2 Amp designed by NwAvGuy
- And so on…
I would like to use this blog to keep some random thoughts or ideas or feelings in life. Maybe nothing serious, cause I guess most of the time I am too lazy to keep it updated everyday 😛
Thank you for reading so far and special thanks to my friend Amelia who suggested me to actually write something here about myself.